We have an exclusive array of superior quality Fluorescent Pigments that finds extensive applications paper coating, wax coloring, paints, sindoor, textile dyeing, printing, crayon coloring, idol or clay coloring and rubber or latex coloring in different domains. These pigments are processed at our state of art processing unit by using topnotch quality components to match with the quality norms laid down by the industry.
The pigment range is made by us in a way that it becomes capable of converting lower end of spectrum and UV light into the visible light of the key wavelength.This phenomenon of absorbing white and ultra violet lights along with converting them in visible range makes this pigment exceptionally bright and of outstanding visibility. Exceptional color brilliance, nature friendliness, free from harsh materials and longevity are the salient features due to which these pigment also demanded in making printing inks like plastisol inks, gravure inks, screen inks and flexographic.
- Excellent brightness and colour strength.
- Available in bright 8 brilliant shades.
- Free from heavy metal.
- Very fine particle size.
- Fluorescent pigment for paper coating.
- Fluorescent pigment for Textile.
- Fluorescent pigment for Ink.
- Fluorescent Pigments For Murti Coloring.
- Fluorescent Pigments For Rubber Coloring.
- Fluorescent Pigments For Wax Coloring.
- Fluorescent pigment for Plastic.
- Fluorescent Pigments For Paint Industries.
- SPC series-Brilliant high strength series with very fine particle-size used for textile-printing,oil/water-based paints/ paper coatings, etc applications.
- KXT series-Thermosetting type of high strength pigments with fine particle size, used for solvent/ water based paints, inks, paper coatings, textiles, plastisols, crayons, plastics etc applications.
- KPC series-Thermoplastic polyester based, formaldehyde- free, high strength colours, with good heat resistance, which meltblend in plastics. These are Fluorescent Pigments specially made for plastics application ( except P.V.C. Calendering).
- SBT series-Very High Strength, Thermoplastic, Daylight Fluorescent powder colours which dissolve completely in certain organic solvents/ solvent combinations. These are specially developed for Flexo, Gravure, Marker Pens, Aerosol Paints etc. applications, where these dry quickly to give smooth, tackless, glossy films.